What Do You Want to Improve on Your Youtube Channel This New Year?

Moses Cheeks

Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
The camera quality and the editing

McClain Matter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This year i'm going to post videos regularly and hope I can build up my views. I have been growing pretty slow, but I will continue on.

gothtini

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This year I'm wanting to do better far as promoting and getting views. I also want to get better at league because I have the entertainment value far as humor with my highlights and such, however I feel as if I played better perhaps I would get more attention on my channel.

Ivywinter

Reaction score
Making a schedule. Not only for when videos go up but for creating them, editing, etc. I haven't stuck to any particular schedule and i am already planning one tonight!

Reactions: gothtini

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Not really my channel I want to work on, but my editing process. I usually edit for 15 minutes, get bored, then procrastinate on the internet (often by going to this forum!) for 45 minutes before going back to continue editing. So while editing can take anywhere from 2 - 5 hours total, it usually ends up spread out over a few days.

I would like to really commit and do fast-paced editing for prolonged periods of time instead of being so lazy about it. If I can cut down the filler in-between periods of editing, I would also have more time to create actual content. Not sure yet how I can get in that mindset though, for some reason repetitive tasks always bum me out and I have to distract myself with something.

Olivea-Sea

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Consistency is key for me this year, I'm graduating this year and I really do not want that to interfere and let my channel get the backseat because school can be very overconsuming for me.

Nathan Greaves

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
need to work on consistent schedule for livestreams im doing 9pm which i hope will work all year

MichaelP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I started on the 30th November and I have many stuff scheduled for 2016 and they are:

- Get a new camera for better quality
- Promote my channel, reach 100+ subscribers (where I'll do a compilation video)
- Get over 10,000+ views on my channel
- Become consistent with uploads
- Upgrade my computer so I can play better games, any games in fact, that my computer is not limited.
- Get some more experience on video editing and create better thumbnails.

There's so much more, but this a little piece of this.

Last edited: