What do you want from me? :D

elitechic26

Reaction score
Hey guys,
First off, thank you to everyone who replied to my previous post. I can't see how to retrieve it, but thanks. :D So my question here is short + sweet...what do you want from me? :D
As a viewer, what types of videos do YOU watch the most, and enjoy the most? When I first started, I knew I wanted to be creative, innovative, something fresh, blah blah blah.....8 months later + 120 subscribers later....I see that something has gone very wrong. xD I don't want to be one of those people w/ a terrible subscriber/view ratio, + I also want to establish my brand identity. A YTer named MuchelleB has a channel called ChannelNotes + she basically says when you first start out, you have to do searchable videos/pull-in videos....how do I build my brand while doing that? Because I haven't done many pull-in videos but want to speak on social issues, but also self-improvement, but also makeup....and right now, it's just a mess (imo). There's no rhythm. My target audience is millenials. (I'm a millenial). What are your thoughts, as a millenial? Do you care about what's going on in the world? Or do you like channels that ignore everything around them? Or a mixture? :D Also.... would you rather talk about topics like dating, guys vs. girls, paying on the first date..etc etc...