What do you think about the new video forum rules?

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
I think that the new rules are A GOOD SECURITY MEASURE and i am an active member i find myself heavily addicted and the new change shall indeed cut out most of the spam!

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think that the new rules are A GOOD SECURITY MEASURE and i am an active member i find myself heavily addicted and the new change shall indeed cut out most of the spam!
Yeah glad to hear you like it too. I am sure I will be seeing much more of you around the forums, thanks for posting.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
are there NEW rules?
what has changed if i may ask?

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
are there NEW rules?
idk exactly where the topic is located on the forum you will have to search but the key pointers is that the moderaters are unleashing new ways to cut down on spammers and basically trying to maintain loyal users that actually love the forum:}

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
idk exactly where the topic is located on the forum you will have to search but the key pointers is that the moderaters are unleashing new ways to cut down on spammers and basically trying to maintain loyal users that actually love the forum:}
ohokay, ill have a look around the annoucement dicussion then. :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will give my own insight on this, from my standpoint I believe it will dramatically cut down on the amount of members who sign up to post their videos and then leave and also "check out my channel" type posts in other members threads aka thread hijacking, those who do wish to post within there are required to actively participate.

I think that it will be of benefit to most members who are active as their videos will be alongside other active members videos, it will also help alleviate flooding from inactive members.

If I was a member here I would only not like the change if I wasnt active here at all but if I wanted it I would remain active for it.

I think we will all grow to enjoy it being like this.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im good with it! if anyone is worried about Promotion let me just say this... from this Forum i have gained more Loyal Subscribers by just Chatting with people and interacting then i have by just Promoting a video. People get more interested in your Channel once they get to know you a little better..So i wouldn't worry about that too much.. Just keep on Interacting and learning :D

Reactions: Michael

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
are there NEW rules?
You have to buy vip membership to post in the video forums and you can have two channel links instead of one now :D