what do you think about my last video ?!!!

Tmesis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey all........ I just started youtube 20 days ago and i just uploaded my 8th video, but I done it a little different than the previous video, so please, tell me what do you think!

GaganDos

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That video was well done but I'd keep the intro 4-10 seconds long and then add the facts the reason I'm saying this is if someone were to click on the video they would only want to hear about the facts and that's about it and after waiting a whole minute would be too long because most will click away if they don't get what they want as soon as possible. I'm also starting out and am also bad at doing this but it will take practice and that's all I have too say. Good luck on your channel in the future!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice thumb nail! It was great! I'd work on getting a new mic and keep practicing. The beginning part of your fast food video was a bit awkward. I'd put a bit more pep in your vocal step and work on like an outline of a script for a video and fill in the blanks from that. You do have some pretty good ideas, just have to make them pop!

Tmesis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you guys i will try to make more professional too