What days are most valuable to post?

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The best day is every day. Obviously not feasible for everyone - but upload frequency helps a lot with the YouTube algorithm, and yes, daily seems to be best. I've recently started uploading videos every single day and it's done wonders for getting my videos recommended on the home page etc. The last few days I've had more total views in one day than I've ever had before.

That said if you're limited to only making a video or two per week, Fridays are really good. I find that if I release a video at around 8PM central european time on Friday it does really well by the time I've woken up the next day and checked my analytics. That's like anywhere between midday and like 2pm if you're in the states. (Yes my audience is mostly US based so that time should work for you too if yours is also)

Cosy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The replys here are really helpful :D

Feathers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think check where your audience is based and their time zone and post for them depending on what your channel is about o: Like kids would do better during the day compared to a working adult etc. I tried to work out when mine would be best at but I think the difference is so minuscule that it doesn't even matter if you haven't got a ton of views.