What are your opinions on Vine?

Promice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
While the heading is simple I do have a couple of questions for people. First, what do you guys think of vine as an entertainment medium and a social media? Second, Would you make vines and if you do what led you to making them? What do you think of viners trying to YouTube and why do you think most of the time they can't get even close to being as popular as in vine? I know it's a lot but I was just curious of people's opininons

GamingRack

GamingRack
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the simplicity of vine and what has come out of it so far has for the most part been pretty funny, but thats what ive watched anyway as for a social media I dont think it works, what really shines are the skits and the way the platform is designed with the short videos i think it works really well and thats probably why viners dont work aswell with the longer youtube video lengths.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think it's a really specific art form, and I love it when it's done well. I've seen a number of Vine "celebrities" try their hand at YouTube, and they don't seem to get the trick of it, because it's so different, thinking about longer ways of making an impression.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I love vine, I find the funniest stuff there and not only that but also help find new music. I personally like it and still continue to use it.

Facebook is slowly taking over with the whole "7 second" thing but Vine is still king at the moment.