What are some tricks to get a fan base on Facebook?

Rquerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have been really confused about this for a while now. When I created a Facebook dedicated to my YouTube channel, I have only received 1 follower and that's a friend of mine. I would love to use Facebook to advertise my videos but how can I when there's no one that can see my posts? Any suggestions/advice?

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Besides your immediate friends and families who MIGHT support you, it's much easier to bring your Youtube fans to Facebook than vice versa. There are tips that exist, like joining groups and sharing the posts from your fan page within these groups, liking other people's comments using your facebook fan page's account, ranking your facebook page high on google search, actually paying for advertising and other littles ones. But personally, the amount of views I get from Facebook only makes 2-3% of my views. I could become better at promoting at Facebook, but I'd much rather use it as a platform to connect deeper with my loyal audience and to remind those already a fan that I have a new video.

Last edited:

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Besides your immediate friends and families who MIGHT support you, it's much easier to bring your Youtube fans to Facebook than vice versa. There are tips that exist, like joining groups and sharing the posts from your fan page within these groups, liking other people's comments using your facebook fan page's account, ranking your facebook page high on google search, actually paying for advertising and other littles ones. But personally the amount of views I get from Facebook only makes 2-3% of my views. I could become better at promoting at Facebook, but I'd much rather use it as a platform to connect deeper with my loyal audience and to remind those already a fan that I have a new video.
i very much agree!