What are some good ways to find good small channels?

Sammi

I love videos made by people like Tana Mongeau and Sarah Baska and wish I could subscribe to more channels like these but I'm really bad at discovering good small channels that post the kind of content that I'm looking for. Any tips?

It's difficult to find small channels and it's difficult for small channels to be found. One thing I like to do is search for a specific video like a tag or a makeup tutorial and then filter the results to show me videos only uploaded today. That way it narrows it down a lot more and you're able to find some small gems in the mix of channels.
-HeyJayBay

why do they have to be small? reddit/r/videos is a good source for what peaks people's interests though

Also i checked out both names and neither of them are small channels. The Equipment they use are not cheap either.

Yttalks is literally exactly what you're looking for. This forum is filled with small Youtubers who strive to grow their audience. From gaming videos to daily vlogs, Yttalks offers its users and visitors a wide variety of content.

This website is a very good way to find small channels! My favorite thing to do is go through the content members of this website make and subscribe to them because A.) gives back to the community B.) There are some really good channels on here

I love Tana!!! I usually browse hashtags like #newyoutuber on Twitter, and to find similar Tana'esque Tubers I search storytime videos made by other creators..

Also haaaay I started storytime videos bc of Tana. Although I'm slightly hairier and gayer than she is.

I love Tana!!! I usually browse hashtags like #newyoutuber on Twitter, and to find similar Tana'esque Tubers I search storytime videos made by other creators..

Also haaaay I started storytime videos bc of Tana. Although I'm slightly hairier and gayer than she is.
I haven't seen much of her stuff but she is adorable! I wish I could be her haha

^----- that made me laugh lol

Like everyone said, check social media around and here check the video sections I am sure a "few" have posted what kind of videos they do :)

reddit and tumblr and facebook groups are good places to go and of course forums like this one r/newtubers and theres the small you tuber tag on tumblr that got tones of stuff and a few blogs around dedicated to promoting small youtubers

Back