Vlog Weekly Collaber!

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
I am part of a Collaboration Channel 'TheLiteBites', we are currently on week 4 of our weekly collabs, but unfortunately our Monday uploader has to leave because of University Commitments.

What we need is a Vlogger who is willing to make a video of no longer than 3 min a week (uploading on Mondays).
Ideally people with good ideas for videos, high quality film making and the ability to draw in viewers.
I would love to hear from as many of you as possible!

Contact me on here, or on Skype. (Username: notttom)

Look forward to hearing from you!

ps, since starting the collaboration my subscriber count has grown by 50 people without uploading anything new to my main channel, so it is growing my audience!

KERO5829

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A collab channel would be good to join. I'm probably too small to join in. good luck on finding someone :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yeah i would be interested, i do a lot of different weekly videos and want to start doing more random videos during the week which would be good for this.

I love community channels i own two myself, would really like to join, my channel has reached 300 subscribers today so is doing well.

Hipe i can join, thanks for the opportunity.

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are still looking, I would be interested in helping! I am very high energy and depending on exactly what you were looking for I think I might be able to help out! Let me know if you're still looking and we can talk about it :D

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I just sent a message to you on Skype!
You'll probably see it eventually, just thought I'd identify myself here too. :D