• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

WE HIT 4,000 AMAZING PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED!! THANK YOU!! :]

MegaCrasher

Insane Pokemon YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We did it...straight up, WE FREAKING DID IT!!! :D Wow, I am bewildered beyond belief and description!! Thank you all so very very much for this amazing achievement that WE accomplished and allow for the spoils to be shared baby!! :D Now despite my overwhelming amount of excitement in this video, I do come at you all here completely out of character to give you a formal and real feel to the video and convey and express myself as Corey, the man behind the character MegaCrasher! I think at this point, we ought to let the video do the talking because for a description, I'd write pages and pages about what is it I am feeling, how I feel and so much more! Seriously, much love to you all for everything! The love, support, belief, help, smiles, inspiration, motivation, energy and MUCH more..thank you all for gifting me with everything we have to this very second!! :D

I'd post a link to the video I made but I'm unable to post it here :p

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Good job! That's a number not everyone will hit