Gaming Wanting to start a fun Group of Gamers to Grow our Channels

Marc Quaglia

Reaction score
Hey man would love to start a group if you're open. You can check out my channels, but solo commentary is something I suck at. I'm much better in a group so they aren't the best I could provide :p
Hey! The videos are good. To be honest i can tell you would do better with someone to talk with haha. Do you still have the drive to make videos? I noticed the last time you made one was a month ago. Add me on discord :) MQuags#3329 we can see how we game together and what not

Ceriv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I appreciate the interest, but I was hoping to find someone a bit closer to my age as I tend to connect more that way..[DOUBLEPOST=1533316513,1533316480][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your youtube link doesnt seem to work?
I don't know why that is and it does the same thing for me but i am ensuring you that I have a channel[DOUBLEPOST=1533583249][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey man I ensure you that my channel does exist and I don't know why my channel doesn't come up

TheBiscuitFoundation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know why that is and it does the same thing for me but i am ensuring you that I have a channel[DOUBLEPOST=1533583249][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey man I ensure you that my channel does exist and I don't know why my channel doesn't come up
I found his channel, it's not Ceriv like he has linked, it is /channel/UCC67ypOrP628iDWMMLIbf4Q

angelnight133

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! The videos are good. To be honest i can tell you would do better with someone to talk with haha. Do you still have the drive to make videos? I noticed the last time you made one was a month ago. Add me on discord :) MQuags#3329 we can see how we game together and what not
I definitely got the drive my man, just been working a little over time at work to save up for a trip.
I have about 3 hours of a video I'm editing as I type of me and some friends messing around in a dating sim XD

Marc Quaglia

Reaction score
I definitely got the drive my man, just been working a little over time at work to save up for a trip.
I have about 3 hours of a video I'm editing as I type of me and some friends messing around in a dating sim XD
Haha well im glad to hear it. Message me wherever when you got time, if its Twitter, email, discord. doesnt matter lol look forward to talking with you

reapo

Reaction score
Now then lad, I'll collab with you if ya want. I still need to make a video and stuff but just take my word for it, I'm professional. Add me on Discord: berty123#2007

INK Drops

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Marc (aka Quags) My YT Channel is Quags Games and i have at the time of this posting 386 subs. Im 23 yrs old and looking for someone older than 19 - 20 as i feel we can form a better connection and itll show in videos. Im a PC player and found its more fun to make videos with other people as its fun to feed off of each others excitement.
I play games such as:
- Overwatch,
- Minecraft (trying to get a way from this one)
- GTA V
- Rocket League and many others.
If you check out the channel youll see all the videos haha.
I had a friend i used to collab with but i dont think he and i really vibed well so we ended up not recording together anymore (he had stopped recording)
I really want someone who doesnt have to force a laugh but can naturally be entertaining.

Definitely Check out my videos and let me know what ya think
Send me a message here or to my email.

Talk soon!
Quags
YouTube: QuagsGames
Twitter: QuagsGames
Hey man! i wanted to know if you be interested in joining my friends public gaming discord chat. we are trying to build up a community and i wanted to see if you'd be down?

Marc Quaglia

Reaction score
Hey man! i wanted to know if you be interested in joining my friends public gaming discord chat. we are trying to build up a community and i wanted to see if you'd be down?
Sure! let me know the chat and ill hit you guys up :) if not add me MQuags#3329