Wanting honest opinions on my channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naybor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, Naybor here! I've been doing Youtube for about a month now and loving every minute of it! I was wondering if I could get a review on the over all feel of the channel? Do the thumbnails catch your interest? Is the content entertaining? Is uploading twice a week effective (with the random Saturday upload) or should I increase it? And what are your overall thoughts? Anything I can improve on? Thanks in advance guys...Catch you on the flip side :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk Jony

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I visit your channel it was lots of quality content with heavy funny entertainment gaming reviews. I really enjoy it. Can you tell me or give me some advice. I want to create authority channel. What type of improvement my channel needed.

Naybor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I visit your channel it was lots of quality content with heavy funny entertainment gaming reviews. I really enjoy it. Can you tell me or give me some advice. I want to create authority channel. What type of improvement my channel needed.
Thank you! Being funny is my goal! I'm actually at work right now so I have no access to youtube, but if you want to create your own review topic post I'll be happy to when I get off work :)

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey NayborGames, I had a quick look at your channel and i think 2 times a week is effective and the random bonus will have people excited, as long as you are able to do two that are quality each time then that should be good enough and letting people know when to expect your videos in your videos will also help you with retaining views. I think that if youre able to do more, then sure, why not? but if it doesn't fit well in your own schedule you should stick to what is manageable and keeping you healthy and happy C:

I hope this helps ^^ and congrats on the 100 subs C:

Reactions: Naybor

Naybor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey NayborGames, I had a quick look at your channel and i think 2 times a week is effective and the random bonus will have people excited, as long as you are able to do two that are quality each time then that should be good enough and letting people know when to expect your videos in your videos will also help you with retaining views. I think that if youre able to do more, then sure, why not? but if it doesn't fit well in your own schedule you should stick to what is manageable and keeping you healthy and happy C:

I hope this helps ^^ and congrats on the 100 subs C:
I think I may keep it at two for now until I find a good rhythm for everything. Youtube and working a full time job don't always mix! And thank you! The milestone happened a lot sooner than I expected! I was shocked!

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I may keep it at two for now until I find a good rhythm for everything. Youtube and working a full time job don't always mix! And thank you! The milestone happened a lot sooner than I expected! I was shocked!
Yeah just make sure you're thinking about your own health and if there are times you won't be able to post due to work commitments, don't push too hard to do it because at the end of the day what matters most is your wellbeing and being happy C:

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is pretty good man. Cant see much wrong with it, nor can i think of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.