Request Wanted: Simple Youtube Banner || A Youtube Intro

train2bfit_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
BANNER

Hey Guys, I'm looking to get a simple youtube banner. I have tried making it myself however when I upload it's not letting the entire banner appear on the top of my youtube page - no idea why?

To keep things simple I want a white background, with a faded looking light grey line going across the bottom quarter of the banner (leaving a little bit of white underneath so not right at the bottom) with this pic I have attached (excluding the background of the pic) placed on the right hand side taking up about a third of the banner (I want this pic to sit in front of the grey line). With then my username to the left of the picture sitting in front of the grey line (which is 'train2bfit_') and then just under the grey line/under the username the wording 'health & fitness vlogger'.

(Don't mind the terrible editing of the background, I've not done this before and was attempting it myself, I still have the original also.)

I hope that this makes sense I am willing to offer a shoutout on my youtube in return or else can offer cash dependant on what we agree on.

YOUTUBE INTRO

As for the youtube intro, I wanted some kind of cool graphic done, I'm not 100% sure of what, all I know is I want it to be short (No longer than 10 seconds), play a little intro music and have some kind of graphic of myself that relates with what my youtube is about (health & fitness/being a bikini competitor).

If anyone has any ideas and would like to work with me on this please message me/comment bellow. I am willing to offer either a shoutout on my Youtube or money, based on what we agree on/what is being made etc.

NOTE: Any money payments will be made through paypal.

Hope someone can help me out. Thanks :)

Attachments

Reactions: GamersvilleGFX

Top Most trends

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi i can help out but would need the original image. and wouldnt be able to start before monday 25th July

Reactions: train2bfit_

Regdrags

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Animator
Hello - I just came across this request and I am able to help if you havent found anyone to make your banner and intro. I am an animator, artist and graphics designer with 5+ years of experience in my field. Here is my email: catsgurl08@gmail.com