wanna connect my sister channel to my account

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
hello

I wanna connect my sister youtube channel to my adsense account It that okay can i able to do that his channel currently under review

My sister channel also connected his adsense account

so his that okay to i can connect his youtube account to adsense account

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
sister's Adsense account, okay valid adsence

channel be under review same ********* reused content reason

my sister got married busy in married life channel left alone so i decided to used that channel wanna connected to my adsense account

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If it's already been rejected for "reused content", even if your sister has given you the channel it won't do much good to connect it to your own AdSense unless you correct the reused content situation.

Yes; you can connect it, but this is likely to reset the entire review process back to day 1 and send you to the very back end of the review queue.

The good thing is that this will give you plenty of time to delete the violative content and create new, original videos that YouTube will see as monetizable. Please don't think that you can just take over this YPP-rejected channel and get accepted for changing the AdSsense association and reapplying with the channel "as-is".

You're going to have to do some work to make the channel into something acceptable to the YPP review teams.