Voice Acting Voice & Body Actor's Needed For This Minecraft Roleplay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone!

I am calling out to anyone who is a talented, voice actor who would be willing to lend me their voice for a Minecraft Roleplay Serie, This Minecraft roleplay is centered around the future and the medieval period. The Plot Is (so far cause were not finished designing) there are 3 people (there all 30) they were in the future fighting a dragon and the dragon by accident pushed them into a portal which took them into the past all the way to the middle ages (they are now 7). Little did they know the middle ages were their childhood and they lost their memory and they basically have to start a new journey/life not knowing that they have to somehow get back to the future and defeat the dragon before the world goes apocalyptic. (They do gain their memory over time doing things that they have done before, (sorta Deja vu) They also were born with superpowers/magic that they didn't know they had because they didn't need to use it or know about it since they were in the future. If you are interested in helping with this project, then please reply. Of course, you will need to meet the requirements below if you wish to provide assistance with this project. This is because the project we are working on may not be very suitable for younger children (example 5 - 10). However, if you do meet the requirements, then feel free to reply.

Discord: https://discord.gg/CNaEmyY

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Requirements: (Voice Actor)

MUST be 12+ years old.
MUST have atleast a decent quality mic.
MUST have Discord.
MUST speak English.
MUST be online VERY regularly.

Requirements: (Body Actor)

MUST be 11+ years old.
MUST have Minecraft on PC.
MUST have discord.
MUST be online VERY regularly.

If you meet the requirements, then great! This series is hopefully going to continue on for a couple of Seasons, so recording sessions will have to happen very frequently to ensure that we do not ever miss an upload. This series is a project that I take very seriously, so please only sign-up for acting if you are serious about helping out.

➝ Please note: I will not be paying actors for participating. If you decide to participate in our series, you will be doing it voluntarily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilly_rosed

Reaction score
I’m up for it!Any more info?
I’m quite a good voice actor!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me and a couple of friends are working on a script for it hope to see u in! ;)

TsukoKor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
If any slots are available, I would be happy to lend a voice or body double!

Lexenit

Reaction score
I am up for it, I fit all the requirements! Reply if you still need a voice/body actor.

Shmao

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you still need a voice actor I’m up for it I have a wide rage of voice I can do if you are still looking