Voice Acting Voice Actors/Collaborations on a Gameplay Story/ Series

ProKator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone. I go by "Pro Kator" on YouTube, and I'm just one year in but I'm sitting on 1,893 subscribers.

I'm planning on starting a gameplay story based series called "In The Trenches."
The main games the series will include is: 'Madden 20', and 'Grand Theft Auto V'.

The story will follow a running back whom was just drafted into the NFL, and must now learn the ins & outs of being a newly famous athlete on, and off the field.

I'm currently looking for voice actors to play various roles such as: teammates, family members, celebrities, coaches, & etc.

You will be all credited in the video and description, your YouTube channel will also be featured. You can also choose to receive money, or PS4/Xbox One Currency for your console's respective store.

If interested, reply to this thread, or DM me on Instagram: @_prokator

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested in doing some voice overs for you, happy to play any role

here is my discord -
TerasOutis#9016

iraautemtempus

Reaction score
What's up my guy. I don't know if you're still looking for people but I'm definitely interested in doing some voice acting for your channel. My discord is romanelias#0062

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Hello everyone. I go by "Pro Kator" on YouTube, and I'm just one year in but I'm sitting on 1,893 subscribers.

I'm planning on starting a gameplay story based series called "In The Trenches."
The main games the series will include is: 'Madden 20', and 'Grand Theft Auto V'.

The story will follow a running back whom was just drafted into the NFL, and must now learn the ins & outs of being a newly famous athlete on, and off the field.

I'm currently looking for voice actors to play various roles such as: teammates, family members, celebrities, coaches, & etc.

You will be all credited in the video and description, your YouTube channel will also be featured. You can also choose to receive money, or PS4/Xbox One Currency for your console's respective store.

If interested, reply to this thread, or DM me on Instagram: @_prokator
I don't got ps4 but if there's other ish let me know bro

Reaction score
Sure, Brother, I'm an Award-Winning voice Artist in my country. I'm willing to help you on your Video

Reaction score
Really? Just cause you were a fellow recipient that doesn't make you feel special my dear. I'm not here to show off. My request was not even for you so understanding that fact its better if we keep stuff straight. and Especially don't overestimate yourself.

Reaction score
What country is that?! Imagination land?
Really? Just cause you were a fellow recipient that doesn't make you feel special my dear. I'm not here to show off. My request was not even for you so understanding that fact its better if we keep stuff straight. and Especially don't overestimate yourself.

Carlo202YT!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
...I wasn't joking when I asked. I genuinely want to know which country...