Music Vocalist Needed! Minecraft "Stressed Out" Parody

PlanetPanda

Hey there!
I'm not a top notch singer and I don't have a perfect mic so I'm looking for somebody to collaborate with!
You will be given credit at the beginning of the video and at the end. I will also talk about you and your channel for 20-30 seconds straight so people will more than likely check you out!

I am finishing the lyrics up and all you would have to do is sing them! Hopefully an easy task for any YouTube cover artist or indie artist or whatever out there. Not a music expert so please don't **** me xD

If you do wish to help out that would be absolutely perfect! Any help offered will more than likely be accepted!

See you around the forums, awesome person guy gal cool peoples! (idek)

PS I'm also a decent video editor so you won't have to worry about any footage related things.

I can't sing but I can play the guitar so if you need help with filling the melody out(like layering it), I can help :)

Hey there!
I'm not a top notch singer and I don't have a perfect mic so I'm looking for somebody to collaborate with!
You will be given credit at the beginning of the video and at the end. I will also talk about you and your channel for 20-30 seconds straight so people will more than likely check you out!

I am finishing the lyrics up and all you would have to do is sing them! Hopefully an easy task for any YouTube cover artist or indie artist or whatever out there. Not a music expert so please don't **** me xD

If you do wish to help out that would be absolutely perfect! Any help offered will more than likely be accepted!

See you around the forums, awesome person guy gal cool peoples! (idek)

PS I'm also a decent video editor so you won't have to worry about any footage related things.
Have you done this? Or are you still looking for a singer? :)

I did write a parody recently! I did get a parody done recently but you sound so amazing I would love to send you a parody I spent a while on![DOUBLEPOST=1471609099,1471608937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you send me your Skype somehow? :D
Awesome! I would love to check it out, do you have any ideas on a melody already?
You can find me on skype under the name "Uniq-offer" (I use it for my business as well) :)

Back