Vlogging Your Dreams?

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
There's this guy on Youtube, Sean Klitzner, who has vivid dreams every night. He wakes up in the middle of the night and tells those dreams to his camera. They're some of the most interesting videos I've seen, and they're pretty hilarious too.

He has a few others on his channel, i suggest you watch them if you liked this one.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Spam Removed
What the heck? That in no way was a proper response to the thread. Spam much? :I (pouts)

ANYWAY...in response to the video ...that is a very interesting vlog channel. I would record myself doing this..the only issues are my dreams are never appropriate. xD People are always getting killed...or there are nakey people.. or some other totally random thing. This guy is brave to tell all that on camera. Hahah~

Reactions: Werewilf

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What the heck? That in no way was a proper response to the thread. Spam much? :I (pouts)

ANYWAY...in response to the video ...that is a very interesting vlog channel. I would record myself doing this..the only issues are my dreams are never appropriate. xD People are always getting killed...or there are nakey people.. or some other totally random thing. This guy is brave to tell all that on camera. Hahah~
Yeah I ignored the spammer.

hahaha yeah, i mean he's half asleep when he records them. I'm sure he has some that he hasn't uploaded because they're too embarrassing

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There's this guy on Youtube, Sean Klitzner, who has vivid dreams every night. He wakes up in the middle of the night and tells those dreams to his camera. They're some of the most interesting videos I've seen, and they're pretty hilarious too.

He has a few others on his channel, i suggest you watch them if you liked this one.
love it! that is so rad! omg, he's got guts to do that, I agree with Vanessa I could never do that, not cause my dreams are inappropriate just because I'd look like a total loser but he doesn't, he actually made me giggle! xD haha

Reactions: Werewilf

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol funny stuff, and a cool idea for videos.