Vlog Tips - How To Vlog

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I love that people are still watching this :)

Reactions: Michael
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i struggled with coming across as natural in the beginning i deleted so many blogs because of that and i spoke to quietly. Now it has become easier and my vlogs will get better as i go along. it’s all practice.

Ethan Grant

still living in the world of rock music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
when you said about the camera, due to the fact that I don't have much money, would using the webcam on the computer be a good source as well

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recommend using whatever you have until you have the funding, its sometimes best just to go for it and do your videos the best you can with what you have, theres always the positive that it leaves room for improvement :)

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Great tips about vlogging. I'm hoping that one day I will start a channel about vlogging.

JoshstarTV

YTtalks Prankster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If your vlogging just be yourself but in saying that you need to sell yourself (not on the street corner!) but sell yourself to the viewer, it may mean over acting but dont come off as if its really put on. I have trouble vlogging, if you watch any of my vlogs I dont sound enthusiastic I dont think. Im working on that though.

Wastelander

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
when you said about the camera, due to the fact that I don't have much money, would using the webcam on the computer be a good source as well
Using a webcam is not a bad idea if the said webcam is even half-decent.

I know this is maybe personal preference, but I simply cannot stand watching video where the audio and video are not in sync. Easily happens when you're using either old webcam, or in low lightning condition where the camera goes for longer exposure (that's the term, right?) to make the picture more clear and visible.

Many laptops have decent webcameras when used in daylight, but in the evening the amount of light decreases and the video quality drops tremendously (ghosting, sync issues, etc...). Nowadays many cellphones have pretty good cameras, and they tend to ourweight webcams especially when there's little light.

JoshstarTV

YTtalks Prankster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have done vlogs on an iPhone in good lighting and they came out amazing. Just needed an auto color correction in premiere

CallumVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great tips Michael, and I think I am going to have to scrap my idea of doing daily vlogs for the moment so that I can improve on producing quality over quantity. (This is why you don't promise things in videos, kids.)