Videos quiet

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So my videos seem a bit to quite i know stuff like music and sfx is needed but in between i simply just have room tone and sound effetcs and it still feels too quite to be engaged but do you all have any suggestions

N.R.Walters

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So my videos seem a bit to quite i know stuff like music and sfx is needed but in between i simply just have room tone and sound effetcs and it still feels too quite to be engaged but do you all have any suggestions
Having just watched Silenced.mp4 And Sexualizing everything.Mp4 Can I first say congratulations!

In the case of Sexualizing everything I think that you needed the vocals to be a bit louder to be made audible, you can make it hard to here but you need to be able to hear it if you are listening. and the ambiance could do with beeing a bit quieter.

Sound on Silenced I kind of get were you are coming from, there one or two transitions that didn't seem "right" or the sound made them feel off, but as a whole was very good. I think something to look into is lighting for internal shots.

Reactions: The Unwanted Letter

The Unwanted Letter

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Having just watched Silenced.mp4 And Sexualizing everything.Mp4 Can I first say congratulations!

In the case of Sexualizing everything I think that you needed the vocals to be a bit louder to be made audible, you can make it hard to here but you need to be able to hear it if you are listening. and the ambiance could do with beeing a bit quieter.

Sound on Silenced I kind of get were you are coming from, there one or two transitions that didn't seem "right" or the sound made them feel off, but as a whole was very good. I think something to look into is lighting for internal shots.
Thanks for the advice i have no excuse as to why the lighting is a bit dark cause i have lights but i will continue trying thanks for the advice!

N.R.Walters

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the advice i have no excuse as to why the lighting is a bit dark cause i have lights but i will continue trying thanks for the advice!
I think maybe an edge light here and there to help separation may help. But I may be wrong, experimenting is always a good thing to be doing.