Status
Not open for further replies.
That is crazy, I assume you are doing your SEO and playing games that people are looking for. Gaming is tough and it seems that if you arent the first out with a new game you wont get views. Your link doesnt work or I would check it out. I would suggest to focus on seo. If people were finding your video and clicking on it you would you would at least be getting views so that tells me that no one is even stumbling on your work

That is crazy, I assume you are doing your SEO and playing games that people are looking for. Gaming is tough and it seems that if you arent the first out with a new game you wont get views. Your link doesnt work or I would check it out. I would suggest to focus on seo. If people were finding your video and clicking on it you would you would at least be getting views so that tells me that no one is even stumbling on your work
Yeah sorry, had trouble linking the channel. The name of it is JC4 Gaming. Is there anyway you could just search for it? I'm having trouble linking it. It will not let me put a space in the Youtube Username box, but mine has one. I know you'd be going out of your way but I'm really lost here. Also wont let me post a link in the reply.

You're in the boat I'm in. Lack of consistency kills you and it's very hard to come back from it. I myself am probably starting a new channel with the same name and calling the old one my archive.

Alternatively, I might make a channel trailer for the old one and see if that helps revive it. I'll be putting it out with Google Adwords, but that hasn't really helped with the other videos I've used Adwords for.

Have you continued uploading everyday? I started noticing a similar issue. My husband makes really decent videos compared to myself. He talks clear, he looks good in the video, plays some popular games. Yet few watch his videos, and he gets dislikes. I posted one to reddit, he got 90 views and dislikes on the video. I posted to reddit got 100 views and 4 likes. I sound awful in my videos and most the time I'm babbling not making sense (I'm working on it), but I have been getting more views and more likes. I don't know if it's the different games we play, or people like the awkwardness or what. We still don't have many subbing, but it's weird.

But if you're not posting often enough, that might be an issue.

Have you continued uploading everyday? I started noticing a similar issue. My husband makes really decent videos compared to myself. He talks clear, he looks good in the video, plays some popular games. Yet few watch his videos, and he gets dislikes. I posted one to reddit, he got 90 views and dislikes on the video. I posted to reddit got 100 views and 4 likes. I sound awful in my videos and most the time I'm babbling not making sense (I'm working on it), but I have been getting more views and more likes. I don't know if it's the different games we play, or people like the awkwardness or what. We still don't have many subbing, but it's weird.

But if you're not posting often enough, that might be an issue.
Question, where on Reddit did you post? I can't find anything any good leads anywhere.

Alright, your seo is really bad. No one is going to find your videos. My first suggestion is to download tube buddy, it will help. In order to rank you need to get you tags in as many places as possible. Think of what people are serching for, make sure that is in your title, description and tags.. For example title would be DESTINY 2 GAME PLAY. THE FARM BETA DESTINY SOCCER FIELD than your description would be : This is my destiny 2 gameplay where I get a shot at the farm beta, It is so cool, I found a soccer field that actually keeps score for you. TAGS WOULD BE : DESTINY 2, DESTINY 2 GAME PLAY, THE FARM BETA, DESTINY SOCCER FIELD. Of course this is an example you will have to figure your own stuff out. Look for videos by creator fundementals for some good tips on how to up your seo game.

By putting this info in you will rank better. Take your time to do research on what is trending, what people are searching and use your description box. You have 5000 characters so make sure to use them and make sure to have every tag in the description at least and as many as possible in the title. Remember though dont tag stuff your description you have to write out sentences that contain your tag phrases .If you just stuff your tags in there youtube wont promote you as well.
Ps, you should face your desk towards the window. Having the light coming in from behind you is causing your camera to go black at times and we cant see you.
good luck

You're talking to me right? Hard to tell. My descriptions certainly do need work and I already knew that trick, but hadn't seen much returns from it. I'll try it again. The tags were done using the Tube Buddy. And trying to follow tagging patterns I'd seen elsewhere. By elsewhere I mean with larger youtubers.

I ask because I just did a Destiny video myself. I'm at work, so I haven't seen if the OP did. Just sorta cheating and coming here a lot as it is.

Last edited:
Question, where on Reddit did you post? I can't find anything any good leads anywhere.
For example, my husband plays Hearthstone, which is made by or owned by Blizzard. I search for Blizzard on Reddit and find groups and sub to them. I read the rules and if they allow vids, I post one. I don't spam them though..you'll get hate. It would be better if you developed a friendliness with the people on there...but I don't go that far.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

hahah, The op did a destiny vid I was talking to him. His seo was reaqlly bad. You wont get views if you dont come up when people search. Gotta keep in mind 400 hours of content is uploaded every minute to YouTube so you have to find a way to stand out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back