Video stuck on 99% uploaded for hours.

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I started an upload this morning and then left town. I got bock home to find that my video uploaded, but is stuck in the processing stage.

"It says 99% upload. About 3 Minutes remaining."

Should I just upload it again?

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I was hoping it was some thing with the new youtube AI filter processing that was taking a long time. DARN! It takes so long to upload on my slow connection.

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
to take it a step further, I have a general idea how long a video should take to upload. sometimes, it will give me a ridiculous download time. when that occurs, I cancel, then re-upload and it goes faster. same thing that applies to your problem.

Looped Fruit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I close the tab, drag the same video to upload and it usually uploads from the percentage it was on.

Confirmy

Reaction score
I rarely upload videos, but download videos from YouTube often. I often use Wondershare video converter or Free HD Video Converter Factory to download/convert/edit videos. I uploaded videos several times, it is fast. So you can have a try.

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
EDIT: solved

I'm having a similar problem now. My latest video is stuck in YouTube's "processing" phase.
The upload went fine (took about 2 hours for 1GB of video)... now it's at "95% processing"... *sigh*
Does anyone here have a solution for that "upload stuck in processing" problem?

EDIT: Nevermind... problem just solved itself.

Reactions: Jungle Explorer