Request Video Intro needed! You will be shouted out to over 10,000 people pm

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How would it feel to have your name shouted out to over 10,000 people per month?
Hi there,
I'm currently in seek of an intro for my videos! I know a lot of you guys are fantastic at this sort of stuff and a lot better than me. I will link your name in every video which will rapidly boost the amount of paid requests you will receive. Although this request is free the shout out will provide you with more money i guarantee.

I am open to ideas with the intro. The videos i do are comedy videos and ideally the intro would have either my name or face in or both! I have seen youtubers intros such as Nightscape and the old TGF bro intro. They're along the lines of the intro i would like so if you could check them out and get back to me that would be great!

Thanks guys, have a wicked night and i look forward to hearing from the first person!!

Reactions: k13lock

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey just a few questions.

Are you looking for something animated or like a montage of your clips?

If you would like something animated i can send you the guy who animated our intro, he will animate a lot for a very reasonable price. (he does charge but very very cheap. We got our intro for 5$)

Second are you looking to get something like a short montage of your videos or just some moving text? I'd like to help you out but i have these inquires :p

neON Edits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I could do something, just hit me up on any social media (Its pinned on my youtube channel). Message me with details, since we will both benefit. I'll get a promotion and you'll get the intro. :)

PlatinumHavoc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
More details about what kind of intro you want please I'm interested.

Forrz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I a definitely down to make a YouTube intro for ya if you don't like what I do I can redo it and see if you like it. My twitter is @Forr_z message me there about what you need