Video Editing on a budget, need help...

Colby Mullinax

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So I'm about to start up a vlog series and am in need of some video editing software on a budget though because I'm in the midst of changing jobs and money is tighter than a corset lol

Thought I had Vegas Pro 15 from a Humble Bumble bundle but when I tried redownloading it to my new computer it's like nope the key has already been used and I don't have the computer I originally use dit on anymore :(

I know there is Windows Movie Maker but I'd prefer to get something a bit better if possible. I only have a Windows computer but I've got an iPhone 11 Pro on which my videos will be made til I get more money in to afford a good dslr

Any recommendations are more than appreciated :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So I'm about to start up a vlog series and am in need of some video editing software on a budget though because I'm in the midst of changing jobs and money is tighter than a corset lol

Thought I had Vegas Pro 15 from a Humble Bumble bundle but when I tried redownloading it to my new computer it's like nope the key has already been used and I don't have the computer I originally use dit on anymore :(

I know there is Windows Movie Maker but I'd prefer to get something a bit better if possible. I only have a Windows computer but I've got an iPhone 11 Pro on which my videos will be made til I get more money in to afford a good dslr

Any recommendations are more than appreciated :)
Check out Filmora. They have a free version (which will put a watermark on your videos) so at least you can test it for free before paying for it.

Reactions: Colby Mullinax

Paola Varela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Check out Filmora. They have a free version (which will put a watermark on your videos) so at least you can test it for free before paying for it.
Would you care to tell us a bit more about Filmora? I'm also currently unemployed and looking to build my setup in the most affordable manner.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru

Paola Varela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Reactions: Crown

JonnyDeer

Reaction score
You could also try Davinci Resolve 16. It's a great piece of software, is free and has most of the features the paid Studio version offers. It features a lot of professional tools.

Reactions: ThriftyAV

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
HitFilm Express is what I am using. You can do everything in it. Colorgrade, keyframe for own effects etc. Same as Adobe. Only setback is that it's considered as a slower program which is more gpu heavy.

You can upgrade to a paid version or buy certain add-ons if you want.