Video Comments - Approval Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone here have video comments on approval only? What would you say your main reasons are for having them on approval only rather than allowing them automatically or by friends only? If you dont have them like that what are your thoughts on when others have theirs like that? Share your thoughts on this with us :)

Personally I have them on with approval only and my main reasons are that I get to choose what appears, for example if someone was to come along trolling, I would just not bother to approve them and they couldn't get to me that way. I also like it like that so others cant freely spam the videos, there's nothing worse than a video with hundreds of spam comments and hundreds of constructive or good comments, it just makes the comments harder to read and a lot less enjoyable and by spam I mean posting things like check out my site etc.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Trollers Be Trollin! But i really dont care, if someone wants to troll me let them. It doesnt bother me. Also im lazy. I will reply even if someone trolls XD

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Im getting to a point where i dont care anymore and think they can say what they want to me and if theyre trolling me i just tell them where to go i dont like what people think of people who have them like that as if theyre scared of the truth they say and things like that

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am starting to think the same, I used to turn my ratings off because of people deliberately disliking them too. I wouldn't tell them where to go though as I wouldn't lower myself to their level.

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The more comments the better to be honest. Even if some are negative.
However saying that, I leave comments on aprove. This is because being a magician I do not want people discuss the modus operandi of the tricks I am performing.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The more comments the better to be honest. Even if some are negative.
However saying that, I leave comments on aprove. This is because being a magician I do not want people discuss the modus operandi of the tricks I am performing.
I aint surprised about that, you will probably get a lot of people spoiling it for others on there. It isnt magic when people find out how to do it, well it is, but it loses its crowd pleasing effect.

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I aint surprised about that, you will probably get a lot of people spoiling it for others on there. It isnt magic when people find out how to do it, well it is, but it loses its crowd pleasing effect.
Yeah exactly. It downgrades the performance from the impossible to a puzzle.
Magic for the camera means I have to work so hard to make sure i've PERFECTED the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.