VidCon Melbourne on this weekend - anyone going?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It finally here!! I've got my old sneakers washed, hair cut, best $3.99 Kmart t-shirt ironed and ready to go. We're really lucky to be comped Industry Track tickets, so that saves about $1.5k. There are some awesome sounding sessions, such as:

10 Exclusive YouTube Algorithm Cracking Tips
The Algorithm: YouTube Ranking Factors Analysis and Optimization
Growth Hacking YouTube: Triggering Algorithm-Driven Views

Yt Guru Derrel Eaves will be there! Looking forward to that one - I had to invest in a digital voice recorder to make sure I capture all the nuggets of wisdom during that session.

I just hope the sandwiches for lunch are not too expensive. Perhaps better to pack a few shrimps and throw them on the barbie out the back of the conference centre...

Anyone else going?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ye the prices are really expensive, originally I bought the lowest price 'creator' ticket, just the one for me. Then a few weeks ago I emailed the organizers asking if there's a specific kids/toys channels presentations or events. They said no, but comped us the industry level tickets, said it would be great if we attend none-the-less. Go figure?

MattySlug

Reaction score
Cool!

It's a shame I can't attend.
I'll be watching the Footy Finals instead and Sunday I will hopefully be buying stuff from the Market!

Reactions: KiddieToysReview