Verified YTtalk Members

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is being verified?

Being verified means a YTtalk account has been verified by the YTtalk staff. YouTubers with over 100,000 subscribers may wish to get themselves verified to ensure others know their account is not someone else impersonating them. We take impersonation seriously at YTtalk and any accounts found to be impersonating another YouTuber we delete.

How can I tell an account has been verified?

When a member has been verified they will receive a verified badge which displays as they post around the forums, on their profile page and member card (the popup with your avatar and info when clicking your username around the site).

verified.png

Who can get verified status?

There are 2 criteria

1) Size of channel - Over 100,000 subscribers OR over 25 million views can get verified status.
AND
2) Active members only - You must be an active member of this forum. To be eligible, you must have over 50 posts here. (Otherwise it's not worth our time going through the identification process. It's also pointless if you aren't going to be posting here.)

How to get verified?

You will need to provide proof that you are indeed the owner of the channel. We have several ways of doing this which we will discuss in private. If we haven't already contacted you for verification, you can contact the admin @Crown either through private message or by leaving a message in his profile: http://yttalk.com/members/crown.18381/ and he will do all the checks.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamify

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What is being verified?

Being verified means a YTtalk account has been verified by the YTtalk staff. YouTubers with over 100,000 subscribers may wish to get themselves verified to ensure others know their account is not someone else impersonating them. We take impersonation seriously at YTtalk and any accounts found to be impersonating another YouTuber we delete.

How can I tell an account has been verified?

When a member has been verified they will receive a verified badge which displays as they post around the forums, on their profile page and member card (the popup with your avatar and info when clicking your username around the site).

View attachment 6360

Who can get verified status?

Any member whose YouTube channel has over 100,000 subscribers can get verified status.

How to get verified?

If we haven't already contacted you for verification you can send an email to admin(@)yttalk.com requesting verification.

Thank you for reading.
Let me guess, the ijustine account inspired you to create this badge :)

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just applied, I thought 13.337 subscribers would have to cut it![DOUBLEPOST=1367705294,1367705264][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good idea, But no-one will be able to get it apart from WrecklessEating in a few months xD
I'm hoping to hit it within half a year :D[DOUBLEPOST=1367705309][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who has 100000 subs, maybe lower it?
Screw that, this is motivation to the maximum!