Upping my Daily Vlog Game, can i get some feedback?

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Fam, So Recently i decided to get tickets to vidcon and im Daily Vlogging now as well, they're short, edited videos that go up everyday at 6 AM (gmt) and i would love some feedback on them! thanks and much love!

Enjoy!

Malarki

Reaction score
You've a good personality to be a vlogger in my opinion, you're really enthusiastic and at ease in front of the camera. I would change a few things if I've to give some feedback. From what I understand you use a GoPro, but I would buy a different camera. The quality of the GoPro is less than most camera's. Also you can barely zoom with the GoPro. You can only use something like narrow, medium and wide. What if something really interesting happens in the distance? You most likely will miss that shot. Also watch out with what kind of music you use. For example the Would You Rather vlog. You're eating breakfast/lunch, but the music gives me the feeling I've got ten seconds left to defuse a bomb.

I believe you really have the potential to become big on YouTube when you save some money and upgrade your equipment(and a bit of luck). Also try to go on more 'adventures'. Look up some interesting places near you and if possible visit them.

Keep up the good work!

KanesThoughts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the vlogs keep it up :) oh and I've subbed :)
Sorry for the late reply! (I totally forget about this website /.\ ) And Thank You So Much :D[DOUBLEPOST=1458111021,1458110696][/DOUBLEPOST]
You've a good personality to be a vlogger in my opinion, you're really enthusiastic and at ease in front of the camera. I would change a few things if I've to give some feedback. From what I understand you use a GoPro, but I would buy a different camera. The quality of the GoPro is less than most camera's. Also you can barely zoom with the GoPro. You can only use something like narrow, medium and wide. What if something really interesting happens in the distance? You most likely will miss that shot. Also watch out with what kind of music you use. For example the Would You Rather vlog. You're eating breakfast/lunch, but the music gives me the feeling I've got ten seconds left to defuse a bomb.

I believe you really have the potential to become big on YouTube when you save some money and upgrade your equipment(and a bit of luck). Also try to go on more 'adventures'. Look up some interesting places near you and if possible visit them.

Keep up the good work!
Sorry for the late reply! (i totally forget about this website /.\ ) I Really Appreciate all of your Advice! Im Stuck with my GoPro for the time being since i just picked up recently, but im looking into a point and shoot to add to the arsenal soon :) I also see the defusing of the bomb point as well, and its most surely noted! lol. thank you again for all your advice! :D