Meet Up/Gathering UK YouTubers up for Collaborations?!

Lee Skittrall

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hey everyone,
To put things in simple terms,

The BEST WAY to grow on YouTube is to collaborate, to share audiences.

It can be anything from 2 YouTubers doing a video to 20-30 making a short film or music video.

Most of the time, you'll find that if you collaborate, some of the audience from the person/people you are collaborating with may transfer to your own channel, watching, liking your videos or even subscribing to your channel; and this is great, and a brilliant way to increase the growth of your channel.

Basically, my point is, the best way forward is to collaborate with other YouTubers, the more popular they are the better!

Ideally you would be better off collaborating with someone around the same level, that way you can share audiences and both grow from working with one another.

and Hell, if the audiences like it, produce more content together!

So now I'm done writing all that... (sorry)
I'd like to collaborate with other YouTubers, in the hope that we can all grow and maybe even reach those goals we have been striving for :)

Oh and I'm not really limiting the collaborations to just the UK, but being able to actually meet up would make things considerably easier :)

My proposal is this:

To meet up and plan some content that we feel our viewers will enjoy,
Film it and see how things go.

Ideally, I think we should make a minimum of 2 videos / 2 forms of media content,
one for each channel.

Anyway, let me know what you all think :)

- Lee

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just go to a youtube meetup and harass people to film with you