Meet Up/Gathering UK Tubers for large-scale collab in MCR (last weekend of Jan)

jamiedoesthings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi all!

On Saturday the 30th I'm informally gathering a group in Manchester for something akin to random acts of kindness. The more the merrier, youtubers or otherwise, so whether you can make it or not, invite your friends! You're all welcome to vlog the experience and it will be fairly freeform. There's a daytime element and a night time one - drinking is not the intention for the evening, but if you really have to I can't stop you.

Whether you can make it for one part, the other, or both, just let me know in here and we can exchange more specific details through emailing/twitter DMs.

(And as you can see from my sig, I'm having mad tech issues, so if you check out my channel and see I haven't updated this week, this is why. In the meantime I can at least make threads :geek2:)

Cheers!

Reactions: RichGuitarGamer

jamiedoesthings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Haha sorry! Are you in London? I'm already travelling south for this :p I'm likely to be down south at the end of next month though, so I'll post in this forum again if I do anything similar in London :cat2:

Reactions: RichGuitarGamer

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha sorry! Are you in London? I'm already travelling south for this :p I'm likely to be down south at the end of next month though, so I'll post in this forum again if I do anything similar in London :cat2:
Hi,

Check out your channel, and just seeing all the stuff you have on it makes me feel like I'm in heaven :p

I live in London and if you do any kind of gathering in London do let me know as I would love to meet you and many more youtubers. My channel is mainly me rapping, vlogs and some other nonsense.

Keep up with the great videos

Kite Visionary

Reactions: jamiedoesthings

Arena525

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heyo!

I'll be totally down for this and i'll throw this forum post around the NW Youtubers i know that are around :D

Reactions: jamiedoesthings

jamiedoesthings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm originally from London - now I'm on the isle of wight! :( will look out for the video though :D
Ah! That's cool though! Hope you find someone to collab with! And, as below,

Check out your channel, and just seeing all the stuff you have on it makes me feel like I'm in heaven :p

I live in London and if you do any kind of gathering in London do let me know as I would love to meet you and many more youtubers. My channel is mainly me rapping, vlogs and some other nonsense.
I'll definitely post again when I'm next in London for anyone who's interested! And thank you so much - this made me so happy to read!

I'll be totally down for this and i'll throw this forum post around the NW Youtubers i know that are around :D
That's fantastic - thanks! :D I'll be in touch again soon ^_^ it was great fun checking out you guys' channels, too!

@Vidcast - You and/or any friends interested? :cat2: