Vlog UK Midlands Vloggers... UNITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorGabbitus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HOOOWWW DOOO?!

Hey everyone, Just wondering how many vloggers are out there in the Birmingham/Worcestershire area that's either just starting out or found their feet that would like to collab.

I'm a pretty small YouTuber with only 211 subscribers but I reckon if all us small people pull together we could be the next generation of Alfies, Suggs & Caspars!

Let's be honest, a lot of you would love to do YouTube full-time b̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶e̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶s̶ right? so think of how all the big vloggers got so big in the first place... side by side!

I know this sounded a bit like a gormless advert but I promise it's not, I genuinely think we should be part of a new wave of UK vloggers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I genuinely think we need a new wave of UK vloggers!
This made me laugh and cringe at the same time n.n" We don't NEED new UK vloggers, a lot of my favorite Youtubers are from the UK and I still really enjoy watching them. But don't worry, a new wave will always come, every year new names pop up :)

Anyway, I'm based in Broadway at the moment. Not stuck in a dead end job though, I'm doing an internship to complete my bachelor education. I'm using Youtube to keep my friends and family back home updated on what I'm doing :) Plus I really love shooting videos and connecting to new people :)

ConnorGabbitus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This made me laugh and cringe at the same time n.n" We don't NEED new UK vloggers, a lot of my favorite Youtubers are from the UK and I still really enjoy watching them. But don't worry, a new wave will always come, every year new names pop up :)

Anyway, I'm based in Broadway at the moment. Not stuck in a dead end job though, I'm doing an internship to complete my bachelor education. I'm using Youtube to keep my friends and family back home updated on what I'm doing :) Plus I really love shooting videos and connecting to new people :)
rephrased that last part for ya and the job thing I know isn't the case in most instances, but I know there people in that situation which is why i originally said "potentially dead end"

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I genuinely think we should be part of a new wave of UK vloggers!
I like this phrasing a lot better :) There's no harm in aiming high, though in reality a lot of people don't make it very far.

And I know you said potential, I just said it wasn't the case for me :) What are you currently doing next to YT? Uni? Or work?

ConnorGabbitus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like this phrasing a lot better :) There's no harm in aiming high, though in reality a lot of people don't make it very far.

And I know you said potential, I just said it wasn't the case for me :) What are you currently doing next to YT? Uni? Or work?
Work, I'm doing pretty well for myself to be fair, just doesn't make me as happy as I'd like anymore aha

ConnorGabbitus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aah, that's sad too hear. Always sucks when something becomes less enjoyable. I checked out some of your videos, your editting is really good!
Tell me about it! don't get me wrong, I love my job, but media is where my heart's at. And thanks :) been editing since I was like 9

houcine boukadida

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
any of you guys intrested in doing a sketch with yours truly. I am a new channel and I am assebling a team to do a great sketch about watchmen the movie. I will be rorschach and willl be an assassin but my killing method are very weird an funny with voice over from the actual movie.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
any of you guys intrested in doing a sketch with yours truly. I am a new channel and I am assebling a team to do a great sketch about watchmen the movie. I will be rorschach and willl be an assassin but my killing method are very weird an funny with voice over from the actual movie.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

@houcine boukadida

Status
Not open for further replies.