Twitch Partnered Streamer - Success On Twitch And Advice On How To Make Your Stream Chattier

Reaction score
Hello fellow streamers!

I'm Lora and I am a partnered Twitch streamer- I love debating with my viewers and playing a game called Slay The Spire on the hardest difficulty. Our streams are usually very chatty and we debate unique topics of the day (that I think of). If you're interested in participating, I would love for you all to stop by, say hello, lurk or engage with us. I promise you're in for a good time.
I made Twitch partner this year after just one year of streaming and I wanted to share some of my advice on streaming. There are lots of challenges and decisions to be made, so make sure you really think about them before you start streaming or as you go along. Don't forget, you don't need to tick all the boxes for what makes streaming easier (few do), but it's best to tick at least a few. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them and I will reply as soon as I can. I will try to focus on giving some quality first hand advice this year, especially since so many people are left at home and just starting out streaming. Best of luck (and health) to you all!

LoraIsAlwaysRight

How To Make Your Stream Chattier

I often see this question: ''How do I get people to chat more on my stream?'' It's a good question and one many smaller streamers struggle with. I decided to make a video, where I share my tips on how to grow your stream, get people to come and chat, and even stay and become a vital part of the community.

How To Really Make it On Twitch

If you have any further questions, ask away in the comment section below the video and I'll answer as soon as I can.

Enjoy and good luck!