I looked at your channel and entire metadata and i don't want to be rude but there is more than one reason why you're not doing well.
1. Tags... Your tags are really generic. You can't expect as a small channel to rank for tags like student, school, advice... You have to use longer keywords. For example "Day in a life of a medical school student"
2. Description box... On a video that i watched you have only one (1) sentence. Work harder on that it will pay off. Youtube gurus are suggesting to use 200-500 words.
3. Titles... Your titles are boring. "My college experience / storytime" is not something that a lot of people will click on. Also i suppose that those keywords has bad score in Tubebuddy because "My college experience" and "storytime" is really competitive.
4. Long introduction... You had 20 seconds of introduction scene. It is just tooo loooong... You didn't need that.
5. Poor Avg % watched... I watched few of your videos and every single of them had les than 30% of audience retention. It's just low. Work harder on crafting better videos and take a look at your data and see why people are dropping off so early.
6. Channel banner art... Your channel banner is not good enough. When people come to your channel they have to know immediately what your channel is about and the best way to do that is to write on channel banner art.
7. Profile picture/ logo... Too confusing... You have to put clean picture of yourself or something that people would click on... I would never say that you are youtuber based on your logo.
8. Consistence... I still don't understand why you uploaded 2 videos on a same day 6 days ago?
Honestly i can go on and on but i think you understand a point that you can improve alot.
1) I understand that tags have to be longer and I’m trying to think of the best tags but even when I use sentences they don’t rank I could sit for hours and every word I come up with is either bad or good but the competition is bad. Any tips on that?
2) I thought the description was to describe the video 500 words is an essay
3) yeah I agree now that you said it. my titles are wack. Should I exaggerate?
4) I love my intro I thought a good intro was between 0:00 and 30 seconds. I honestly have been thinking of a new intro that is so hard. I might go back to the old one to be honest.
5) how do I exactly figure out why ppl are leaving my video early?
6)idk if have checked but I changed the banner and I’m sure one can get what my channel is about by huge blunt.
7) yeah I’ve been waiting for my professional pic in paying for to be done so I can change it.
8) I upload 1-3 videos every Saturday morning. I uploaded 2 cause that’s all I had recorded for that week. I have been uploading videos every week for a year straight the only consistency trouble I have is the actual time stamp that I will work on.
I appreciate the feed back I didn’t find it mean or whatever I been looking for someone to help me out cause I know i gotta be doing something wrong to not be growing. I’ve been at this since 2015. To be honest would you mind helping just a little bit as I try to get the under the hood work on my channel. I would compensate if that matters.