TTS policy clarification needed urgent!

Braintoon

Reaction score
Hello guys, i make coding programming educational videos. I use my own screen recorded content made on my laptop. Then i add tts voice to explain that video. The script for that is purely mine and it explains the video created by me. Will this be allowed to monetize? I also use 30 sec intro plus outro made by animation by me on software plotagon. I add a 10 sec welcome and closing line for it that is also provided by the software. Can i use that 30 sec part just in my videos? Also i use whiteboard animations made by me to explain the topic, and add some non copyright backgorund music. Can i use that.

Last edited by a moderator:

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello guys, i make coding programming educational videos. I use my own screen recorded content made on my laptop. Then i add tts voice to explain that video. The script for that is purely mine and it explains the video created by me. Will this be allowed to monetize? I also use 30 sec intro plus outro made by animation by me on software plotagon. I add a 10 sec welcome and closing line for it that is also provided by the software. Can i use that 30 sec part just in my videos? Also i use whiteboard animations made by me to explain the topic, and add some non copyright backgorund music. Can i use that.
TTS i mean text to speech, that wont be monetized. I suggest you use your own voice otherwise, you most likely will get denied monetization. It might come out as repetitive content. I would limit the use of "software and automated" type of videos. Such as those auto cartoon videos. If you do, you need to have something of your own creation done mnaually not done by a software, such as your own voice, if that makes sense