UnicycleFight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like my video content has improved quite a bit since I started uploading but I know there is always room to improve! I'd also say my thumbnail/tagging game is getting pretty strong.

If this were your video and you would have done something differently to make it more entertaining or better SEO'd what would it be?

(whichever you'd prefer to critique or both if you're feeling generous!)

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would change up the camera angle every so often so the viewer doesn't get bored.

Think about how a movie is shot. You first put shaving cream on your face from 1 angle. Then stop, move the camera in closer to get a nice closeup of shaving. After you're half way through, stop move the camera to the left side.

Maybe put the razor down before you finish. (stop filming, finish shaving). Zoom in on the razor, pan up to your finished shaven face.

Just some suggestions, you can do whatever you want.

Reactions: UnicycleFight

UnicycleFight

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would change up the camera angle every so often so the viewer doesn't get bored.

Think about how a movie is shot. You first put shaving cream on your face from 1 angle. Then stop, move the camera in closer to get a nice closeup of shaving. After you're half way through, stop move the camera to the left side.

Maybe put the razor down before you finish. (stop filming, finish shaving). Zoom in on the razor, pan up to your finished shaven face.

Just some suggestions, you can do whatever you want.
It's a good point and it seems to be the overall feedback I've received. I hadn't actually planned on using the footage that way and I was actually leaving to work and decided to set the camera up last minute and honestly, while I was editing, I wished I had more angles to work with. Definitely something I can work on for my next video so thank you! :)

Reactions: newage