Troll of the week post your best troll here

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Maybe once a week is too short but I will start this. I dont post many threads but I thought this would be fun. It may be too fun for the trolls and they may seek yttalk troll fame and perhaps this will be my video contribution to the community although I likely will do it with puppets but I will start the ball rolling I guess.

What you need to do.
1) post a link to the comment area of the video
2) take a screeny of the troll response so that is STANDS OUT ..
3) post a link to the guys youtube page for further scrutnity by yttalk members so that we may point and laugh!

so uh I will post mine here first

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=r59bFBuPXOQ

here is troll suspects response all blown up . Actions I have taken to help the troll achieve fame was to vote his comment to the top hehe

here is where the troll lives notice he has exactly no videos up and watch his patterns which are blatently obvious. Now if you want your very own troll they are actually pretty easy to get. I post all man joke videos to reddit so that I can attract at least one. At reddit its very easy to find trolls :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/mars2dumb2liv

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
Nice idea, and very considerate ; however, it won't make much difference even if everyone learned as to what the troll's channel is, because the great majority hide behind no-video channels and have other channels with stuff on it. It's rarely "random"

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Nice idea, and very considerate ; however, it won't make much difference even if everyone learned as to what the troll's channel is, because the great majority hide behind no-video channels and have other channels with stuff on it. It's rarely "random"
oh yes i know but its fun that is why I want to do it. :) they put down other channels and promote their own via these no video channels and you just have to track their likes to see what they are up to. They subscribe to no other channel. Anyhow I thought it would be fun to do. We can even give out awards! lol

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Promoting Troll Channels

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
response.jpg

I made a response just for this thread! The comment came from this video:
One of my very first rants!

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
whoo one taker so far :)

I dont know it seemed like a fun idea to me lets see what I can make out of it haha.

Reactions: itsameray

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can't participate because I use the Spam.Block.Delete method. Didn't you watch my video?!

Reactions: Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I can't participate because I use the Spam.Block.Delete method. Didn't you watch my video?!
well that is no fun and I think I did yeah but I can't remember who said what when. Not to mention trolls can be fun to play with :) (I dont delete trolls often only if they spam the daylights out of a channel otherwise i leave them to be as i will be disturbing their natural habitat!)

Status
Not open for further replies.