tried making RAW Photo samples video for the first time, 8K resolution, what do you think of this quality?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello visitor, hope you are curious about photography. I make lens reviews & other camera gear, but never did RAW photography samples video, this is a first. RAW files are more challenging to handle than JPEGs as you need special & complex software to process them, not to mention larger file size & additional stress on computer resources. The result is 24 megapixel pictures in 6000x4000 resolution with minimal loss in quality, YouTube even gives 8K resolution option so it can be enjoyed on Large display, do you think the picture quality is of high level? Appreciate opinions & critique.
Btw computer crashed couple of times because 1080ti video card's 11gb memory got filled to the max while browsing many RAW files in Lightroom.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
didn't intend to, these are 24MP pictures 6000x4000 resolution, video was exported at same, YouTube for some reason gives it 8K viewing option, guess because it's close enough