Other Travel/Nature Channel looking to collab

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, I've got a pretty new channel about traveling, hiking, etc. but i'm working steadily to up my subs and also put out new videos. I'd love to collaborate with people. Even if it's just by giving each other's channels a shoutout on a video or something.

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi TreesandTravels. I have a language learning channel on YouTube. I feel like traveling & language learning go hand-in-hand, so doing a collab could make sense!

Are you still looking to collab with someone?

Reactions: TreesandTravels

Agin Visuals

Reaction score
We could probably make a really awesome Nature/Travel video. I have a couple of them on my instagram somewhere :) I like making beautiful videos of nature shots every now and then so maybe we could make something awesome depending on what you're trying to make :up2:

Reactions: TreesandTravels

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi TreesandTravels. I have a language learning channel on YouTube. I feel like traveling & language learning go hand-in-hand, so doing a collab could make sense!

Are you still looking to collab with someone?
That sounds awesome. I haven't been outside the U.S., so I don't really have any travel videos that have other languages in it! But we can try to figure something out. You can email me at treesandtravels1@gmail.com (I just made this email address)[DOUBLEPOST=1473125458,1473125255][/DOUBLEPOST]
We could probably make a really awesome Nature/Travel video. I have a couple of them on my instagram somewhere :) I like making beautiful videos of nature shots every now and then so maybe we could make something awesome depending on what you're trying to make :up2:
Hmm got any footage that you like in particular? I'm going to be doing a video for some parks in NY state, New Hampshire, some places in the Midwest in the near future. Email me at treesandtravels1@gmail.com with some ideas and stuff!

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds awesome. I haven't been outside the U.S., so I don't really have any travel videos that have other languages in it! But we can try to figure something out. You can email me at treesandtravels1@gmail.com (I just made this email address)[DOUBLEPOST=1473125458,1473125255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm got any footage that you like in particular? I'm going to be doing a video for some parks in NY state, New Hampshire, some places in the Midwest in the near future. Email me at treesandtravels1@gmail.com with some ideas and stuff!
Just sent you an email :)