Top Annotations Getting Hidden by New Like Bar

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anyone noticed that the top annotations are now ending up hidden because of the new like/dislike bar at the top?

I seen this issue first on our latest video, you can see it at the start of our latest video if you visit YTtalkTV, it is nearly impossible to hover the top two annotations without the like bar dropping down. It seems like we will all need to start moving them down a bit to accommodate that bar. I wondered who thought this one up, it is a great idea and I guess will generate more likes but surely this is going to be a nuisance for those who have used loads of annotations on many videos?

Has this been a nuisance for you yet?

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anyone noticed that the top annotations are now ending up hidden because of the new like/dislike bar at the top?

I seen this issue first on our latest video, you can see it at the start of our latest video if you visit YTtalkTV, it is nearly impossible to hover the top two annotations without the like bar dropping down. It seems like we will all need to start moving them down a bit to accommodate that bar. I wondered who thought this one up, it is a great idea and I guess will generate more likes but surely this is going to be a nuisance for those who have used loads of annotations on many videos?

yeah man it was annoying me earlier so i had too move my annotation lower no biggy i guess but still annoying

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it isnt exactly a big hassle but when editing them it would be nice to know that top space should be reserved. I couldnt be bothered changing all mine if I had say 200 videos, it would take ages!

Reactions: Vicboss

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Im straight with that....though i think this new like bar isnt required.But as you know when you visit your channel(and have an video on autoplay) you cant like or comment so this bar may be usefull to some....few cents from me :)

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I really hope they take that down. A lot of videos are going to be messed up from that silly little bar smh, unless they have an option for partners to enable or disable the bar

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its a shame they dont code it so it forces any current annotations below it but then again that would probably cut off peoples heads etc