To Upload or Not To Upload?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recorded 10 videos in the last two days, my first videos, and in editing I realized how awkward they were! I had to turn my audacity volume up and there is a lot of dead space in the videos. Should I upload them, or should I try again? They are gaming videos, by the way.

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recorded 10 videos in the last two days, my first videos, and in editing I realized how awkward they were! I had to turn my audacity volume up and there is a lot of dead space in the videos. Should I upload them, or should I try again? They are gaming videos, by the way.
We all have to start somewhere I think if your just being yourself and doing the best you can mixed with good editing it won't come off as awkward I think my personality doesn't always come out in my videos so I understand the feeling but you should never let fear hold you back I'm sure your videos are better then you think!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We all have to start somewhere I think if your just being yourself and doing the best you can mixed with good editing it won't come off as awkward I think my personality doesn't always come out in my videos so I understand the feeling but you should never let fear hold you back I'm sure your videos are better then you think!
Thank you. I just feel like they aren't me. They sound kind or monotonous and I'm a really happy person.

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you. I just feel like they aren't me. They sound kind or monotonous and I'm a really happy person.
Well there is always room to improve and you can always choose to start over and try to bring your personality in it if you are being you people will respect that so if you don't like the videos you can choose to make new ones but without seeing them it is more of a what you think about them type thing I hope whatever you decide it works out for you.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well there is always room to improve and you can always choose to start over and try to bring your personality in it if you are being you people will respect that so if you don't like the videos you can choose to make new ones but without seeing them it is more of a what you think about them type thing I hope whatever you decide it works out for you.
Thank you.

Reactions: adhdzombieslayer

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good luck with your channel I hope it works out for you. :)

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if i were you i would redo them. you shouldn't upload stuff your not happy with. if you don't like it, how can you expect anyone to like it?

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem I subbed to you to help you out and Because I'm very curious to see how your videos turn out:dance:

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem I subbed to you to help you out and Because I'm very curious to see how your videos turn out:dance:
Thank you so much.[DOUBLEPOST=1468543367,1468543336][/DOUBLEPOST]
if i were you i would redo them. you shouldn't upload stuff your not happy with. if you don't like it, how can you expect anyone to like it?
Thank you! I did plan to redo them.

Reactions: adhdzombieslayer