To Those of You Looking for Intro Videos

GracesCorner

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've noticed there seems to be at least one person a week asking for intro videos, so I figured I'd share an app I just started using. It's called Intro Lite and I got it on my iPhone a week ago. It's only got a few templates (because it's free) but they're gender neutral and effective, so I've chosen the splatter paint one to use on all my short vlogs and interview videos. I've only used it on my last video (JB turns 20) so far, but I love the effect and the way the music fades, so I plan to use it for pretty much everything.

Hope this tip helps someone out!

Happy Sunday,
Grace

Epic12

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've noticed there seems to be at least one person a week asking for intro videos, so I figured I'd share an app I just started using. It's called Intro Lite and I got it on my iPhone a week ago. It's only got a few templates (because it's free) but they're gender neutral and effective, so I've chosen the splatter paint one to use on all my short vlogs and interview videos. I've only used it on my last video (JB turns 20) so far, but I love the effect and the way the music fades, so I plan to use it for pretty much everything.

Hope this tip helps someone out!

Happy Sunday,
Grace
I use that too!

Reactions: GracesCorner

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks for the suggestion Grace :D I know people will really appreciate this so they can save a couple of bucks :)

Reactions: GracesCorner

GracesCorner

I've Got It
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaannd Im out of a job xD
LOL no, don't worry yours are more intricate. Those who will go for the free ones probably weren't customers in the first place! Do you sell on fiverr? I notice a lot of them buy the full app and resell designs back to people at $5 each :giggle:

Also, why not make your own app and rake in those ad moneys!!!

Reactions: Megamindez

Naturle

Reaction score
Great idea! Now I just have to buy an Iphone :p

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I will check this out! :D Sounds quite good :)