To Beep or not to beep? That is the beeping question.

Should I keep beeping swear words in NTWG?

• BEEP Yes!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • f**k NO!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To Beep or not to beep? That is the beeping question. Symph brought up beeping curse words for his video so I did it for mine. As I never did like making Gogo swear as much as The AOD...this kinda fixes the problem. Either way I liked it but I want some feedback please and thank you!
Here's the new video with the beeping in it.
If you want to see what it's like with swearing...watching any other video on the channel.

Thanks!

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
it may sound funny but when beeps etc are used I find stuff funnier. I dont know I think it leaves it up to the imagination if you filter it out. I have always been a beep lover lol. Or if you find another sound that works too .. :)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it may sound funny but when beeps etc are used I find stuff funnier. I dont know I think it leaves it up to the imagination if you filter it out. I have always been a beep lover lol. Or if you find another sound that works too .. :)
I feel the exact same way about watching South Park! And it does seem funnier when there are beeps!

Reactions: Michael

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Also beeps make the content more "Partner Friendly"...

Jonathan

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the beeps are more "professional" i guess..but if you see guys like Outback zack and Makemebad35 they don't bother beeping there s**t and they are 2 of youtubes most successful haha,so really it just comes down to you and what fits your style better.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
f**k yes....its alot funnyer with these f(beep)ing beeps :)

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's really easy to do too! I think this one is gonna fly. Don't worry those who like to hear swearing go to my vlog channel! You thought it was bad on NTWG! This way I will feel better about kids watching my s**t.

Reactions: Michael and Vicboss
Status
Not open for further replies.