Finished/Closed To Banner or not to Banner with Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Good Day!

I've been trying my hardest to make my own banner/logo through Canva and other apps, but they keep coming out too large for YouTube and get cut off quite a bit. So, I have come here to get help from experts.

My channel is going to be based on my travels abroad while still in the US military. I'd like something based around photography/traveling for my banner and logo. My channel name is my last name which is Mullinax. If possible, I'd like my last name in the banner and logo too, but in the banner I would like my insta and Snapchat IDs thrown in as well. If you need further details just ask away. Also, if you can throw in Wednesdays! somewhere in the banner because that's my day to upload for now.

FYI I don't want anything military wise in the banner/logo [emoji23]

I can do PayPal or whatever works best for you as long as it's a reasonable price for the finished product. If it's free, more the merrier [emoji3]

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Somewhat had an idea that crossed my mind. Maybe a white banner with my last name and instead of just a color for the font do an image within the borders of the letters. For example, like within the borders of the letters you see mountains and the sky or something that would resemble traveling. Just a thought lol

P.S. if anything please DM me at Insta tharealmulli or here for further questions. I'm now having some thoughts on how I'd like it, but just don't know how to implement them.

Last edited:

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can help you out if you want :) I like the idea of having a simple background with picture in the letters n.n Had you decided on using any Norse imagery as well?

So for your idea I would need some pictures, preferably ones take by you and/or places you've been, otherwise I can use some of my own (you can check out my insta, it's linked in my signature). I will also need your social media handles, you can dm them to me if you prefer :)

Edit: Small example, colors can be adjusted. Just slapped in a photo I made in Australia. Only the middle part will be visible as a banner, the rest of the banner would show if you watch Youtube on TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mullisnax

Don in 5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That's pretty nice. Now my channel banner sucks compared to this.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's pretty nice. Now my channel banner sucks compared to this.
Thanks :) We're still working on it though, this is not a final product. You can always place a request for help with your banner, I'm not the only one who can whip up a nice banner for you :) Do start a new topic for it ;)

Reactions: Don in 5

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good Day!

I've been trying my hardest to make my own banner/logo through Canva and other apps, but they keep coming out too large for YouTube and get cut off quite a bit. So, I have come here to get help from experts.

My channel is going to be based on my travels abroad while still in the US military. I'd like something based around photography/traveling for my banner and logo. My channel name is my last name which is Mullinax. If possible, I'd like my last name in the banner and logo too, but in the banner I would like my insta and Snapchat IDs thrown in as well. If you need further details just ask away. Also, if you can throw in Wednesdays! somewhere in the banner because that's my day to upload for now.

FYI I don't want anything military wise in the banner/logo [emoji23]

I can do PayPal or whatever works best for you as long as it's a reasonable price for the finished product. If it's free, more the merrier [emoji3]

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Somewhat had an idea that crossed my mind. Maybe a white banner with my last name and instead of just a color for the font do an image within the borders of the letters. For example, like within the borders of the letters you see mountains and the sky or something that would resemble traveling. Just a thought lol

P.S. if anything please DM me at Insta tharealmulli or here for further questions. I'm now having some thoughts on how I'd like it, but just don't know how to implement them.
I can help if you still need it

Status
Not open for further replies.