Comedy Three In A Modern State New Youtube Collaboration Comedy Show

DrakeVegas

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am currently making an internet show called "Three In A Modern State" which includes different people from all over the world playing in it and filming there parts. The show is scripted and I really want to make this show, its like a TV show but its on the internet. Maybe this could become a trend. I have done these types of shows before youtube.com/ARTicShow . This is going to be a simpler show to film with using the same sets. We will be doing 10 episodes for the first season.

This show is about three young adults who have very mismatched personalities living together in an apartment in New York and trying to get along. The series follows Stefan Eurben a flaming homosexual who is a major LGBT advocate who works at a human resources center that happens to be sharing an apartment with a homophobic young male workout instructor republican conservative Andrew Burn and an stoner hippie free spirit art museum director Chrissy Novak. They are all trying to survive in the real world and the series deals with the arguments that are held within the apartment of different topics such as homosexuality, racism, feminism, etc. But were going to be presenting it in a very comedic way.

MAIN ROLES
Stefan Eurben - (TAKEN) This character is a major LGBT Advocate who works at a human resources center. However he is a flaming homosexual who is trying to experiment and express his flamboyant personality within his apartment and trying to deal with the reality homophobia and transphobia within a conservative community.

Andrew Burn - (Ages 18+) The homophobic workout instructor at a gym for young woman. He is a ladies man who happens to hook up with woman a lot and doesn't believe in relationships. He is always fighting with Stefan about his sexuality and doesn't understand homosexuality, he thinks its a choice. He is very loud and obnoxious too and thinks of himself as the man of the house.

Chrissy Novak - (Ages 18+) The stoner hippie art museum director who happens to see things from two points of view. She is very spaced out from taking many drugs. She even has a habit of smoking in the house sometimes when no one is home. She is loving and caring and talks like she's drunk.

Please reply right away with your contact info if you would like to be part of this series. I would really appreciate it and tell me which character you would like to play. If you see this can you try to aim for the characters I need ASAP?

Also watch the show on youtube.com/ARTicShow and youtube.com/Drakeoloid to give my format a chance! I hope you all do! This is a new format so try to be open minded.

Reactions: Malasia

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I am currently making an internet show called "Three In A Modern State" which includes different people from all over the world playing in it and filming there parts. The show is scripted and I really want to make this show, its like a TV show but its on the internet. Maybe this could become a trend. I have done these types of shows before youtube.com/ARTicShow . This is going to be a simpler show to film with using the same sets. We will be doing 10 episodes for the first season.

This show is about three young adults who have very mismatched personalities living together in an apartment in New York and trying to get along. The series follows Stefan Eurben a flaming homosexual who is a major LGBT advocate who works at a human resources center that happens to be sharing an apartment with a homophobic young male workout instructor republican conservative Andrew Burn and an stoner hippie free spirit art museum director Chrissy Novak. They are all trying to survive in the real world and the series deals with the arguments that are held within the apartment of different topics such as homosexuality, racism, feminism, etc. But were going to be presenting it in a very comedic way.

MAIN ROLES
Stefan Eurben - (TAKEN) This character is a major LGBT Advocate who works at a human resources center. However he is a flaming homosexual who is trying to experiment and express his flamboyant personality within his apartment and trying to deal with the reality homophobia and transphobia within a conservative community.

Andrew Burn - (Ages 18+) The homophobic workout instructor at a gym for young woman. He is a ladies man who happens to hook up with woman a lot and doesn't believe in relationships. He is always fighting with Stefan about his sexuality and doesn't understand homosexuality, he thinks its a choice. He is very loud and obnoxious too and thinks of himself as the man of the house.

Chrissy Novak - (Ages 18+) The stoner hippie art museum director who happens to see things from two points of view. She is very spaced out from taking many drugs. She even has a habit of smoking in the house sometimes when no one is home. She is loving and caring and talks like she's drunk.

Please reply right away with your contact info if you would like to be part of this series. I would really appreciate it and tell me which character you would like to play. If you see this can you try to aim for the characters I need ASAP?

Also watch the show on youtube.com/ARTicShow and youtube.com/Drakeoloid to give my format a chance! I hope you all do! This is a new format so try to be open minded.
I love this idea! I'm interested in playing Chrissy Novak :) I love her character description and believe I can play her really well, hmu on my twitter @maylayluvsyah or on my youtube if your interested!