THQ Third Party Match Saints Row 4

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Okay I received this match from thq. I went to the spot where they started and at first I thought it was the Saints symbol they were talking about so I deleted the vid and edited it again this time I trimed out the logo but now its still matching automatically. Look at the screen shot. Any help would be appreciated or do you think I should just keep it and go to the next vid.
Thq matched my stuff.jpg

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay I received this match from thq. I went to the spot where they started and at first I thought it was the Saints symbol they were talking about so I deleted the vid and edited it again this time I trimed out the logo but now its still matching automatically. Look at the screen shot. Any help would be appreciated or do you think I should just keep it and go to the next vid.
View attachment 11721
Usually the way that works is that the content comes after you hit play, so hit play for like a sec and then take the screen shot again

Reactions: JollyDangerous

RavenJack

Reaction score
That's funny since THQ is not even a company anymore, it sucks they went bankrupt since I really did like the red faction series. I guess some strange things got left over like there yt content claim that they forgot it about we'll they were cutting up thq's asset's for sale. If anything it should be deep sliver claiming stuff since they own Voltion and the saint's row ip.

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's funny since THQ is not even a company anymore, it sucks they went bankrupt since I really did like the red faction series. I guess some strange things got left over like there yt content claim that they forgot it about we'll they were cutting up thq's asset's up for sale. If anything it should be deep sliver claiming stuff since they own Voltion and the saint's row ip.
I was not aware of this development since i don't follow THQ that closely but if that's the case then JollyDangerous you should dispute the claim, given that you edited out the logo

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Shouldn't it be Deep Silver by now? :p
But who cares for a thrid party match. I have them so much my channel has a vevo logo in the player. Just kidding.
If you really want it gone, remove the video, edit the picture/scene gone and you're done. Alot of games have thrid party content on scenes during a game.

RavenJack

Reaction score
I was not aware of this development since i don't follow THQ that closely but if that's the case then JollyDangerous you should dispute the claim, given that you edited out the logo
THQ no longer own's much, but it seem's they never told yt who the new owners of the copyright are or just never got around to transferring them to the company's that did buy them.

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Yeah sadly that's what you get these days when you upload a new release.
That's a bunch of BULL. Its like you have to be in a network to get protection but you cant be in a network with matched stuff. Yet you can get views to get into a network without posting games...

Usually the way that works is that the content comes after you hit play, so hit play for like a sec and then take the screen shot again
The content after is a cut scene. So I guess they are claiming that.

That's funny since THQ is not even a company anymore, it sucks they went bankrupt since I really did like the red faction series. I guess some strange things got left over like there yt content claim that they forgot it about we'll they were cutting up thq's asset's for sale. If anything it should be deep sliver claiming stuff since they own Voltion and the saint's row ip.
So I wonder if I dispute it will someone try to reinstate it...

Im thinking that too. Do you know if anything will happen if its reinstated or what?

The footage isn't his, gaming claims cannot be disputed unless you have express permission from the developer to upload it.
Oh I didn't know that. I though O could use the fairplay because of my commentary.

Shouldn't it be Deep Silver by now? :p
But who cares for a thrid party match. I have them so much my channel has a vevo logo in the player. Just kidding.
If you really want it gone, remove the video, edit the picture/scene gone and you're done. Alot of games have thrid party content on scenes during a game.
So is that normal does it affect you getting money or your adsense account? I mean whats so bad about it?

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's a bunch of BULL. Its like you have to be in a network to get protection but you cant be in a network with matched stuff. Yet you can get views to get into a network without posting games...

The content after is a cut scene. So I guess they are claiming that.

So I wonder if I dispute it will someone try to reinstate it...

Im thinking that too. Do you know if anything will happen if its reinstated or what?

Oh I didn't know that. I though O could use the fairplay because of my commentary.

So is that normal does it affect you getting money or your adsense account? I mean whats so bad about it?
You can't make money out of the video.
They will place ads on your video to make money for them.