Thoughts on our channel?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't understand why I just watched someone make coffee.... I mean, the video quality is fine, and i am sure there are some people who enjoy it! It isn't my thing personally, but I be it is the type of thing some people will like.

OLS TV

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I think some editing would really help the video. I understand why you would want to keep the video all in one shot but it takes a while for much to happen in the game. The audio quality is super good and your channel art is really cool.

jjwickings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I watched the DIY charger video, I think you have a good thing here. The editing is good, and the music was good (and not annoying, which is very important!). Maybe a quick intro to each video where you say what you'll be making/doing and what it could be used for would help. Also, for the channel itself, I would add more playlists to the front page.

GamerTye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The whole hand making items is very cool, just need some little things from editing to spice it up some!

OLS TV

Reaction score
I watched the DIY charger video, I think you have a good thing here. The editing is good, and the music was good (and not annoying, which is very important!). Maybe a quick intro to each video where you say what you'll be making/doing and what it could be used for would help. Also, for the channel itself, I would add more playlists to the front page.
Thanks for the feedback! I think your daily vlogs are really good and they seem to be uploaded consistently which is great. I think that some editing in some of the longer one take shots could help a lot though. Some music might be good too on your makeup videos and thoughtful Thursdays. Really good stuff though.[DOUBLEPOST=1471869967,1471869221][/DOUBLEPOST]
The whole hand making items is very cool, just need some little things from editing to spice it up some!
Thanks for the feedback! Some of the editing on your video is super funny and makes the video really entertaining. I think you should add a video as a channel trailer for new people checking out your videos. And maybe add when you upload to your channel art.(We need to do it too.)

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree that you need more playlists on your home page. This makes it simpler to find what we want. Though maybe you need a few more videos as the uploads is doing a good job. :)

You have some good content here, just keep making and practising the editing :)

Also your channel link on here sends you to a different channel!

OLS TV

Reaction score
I agree that you need more playlists on your home page. This makes it simpler to find what we want. Though maybe you need a few more videos as the uploads is doing a good job. :)

You have some good content here, just keep making and practising the editing :)

Also your channel link on here sends you to a different channel!
Thanks for the feedback! Your vlogs are really well edited and entertaining maybe if you made it clear when you update it might help people subscribe. Thanks for letting us know about the wrong link. :)