This new app is insane! Need help.

MilesFast

Reaction score
Hey you all! I've been making videos for Youtube since 2007. I am on my 4th channel now, but I really need some help from the community!

I just finished working on my new app which is very complex to film and its mostly because its Winter outside here where I live in New York.
wet, snowy, cold, dark. very hard to get people together outside to test this app at the moment. So I was hoping you all would come together
as a communtiy and maybe we could get some video of people testing out the new app and some good quality video of people playing it to see it in action!

I plan on going up to Syracuse University when we get a warmer sunny day. At least 45 degreez and sunny and im not sure when that will be.
So I hope you all who live in warmer climates will have fun testing this out and getting together with your friends and seeing how it goes!

Also I would suggest if you live near any collage campuses you could recruit some people to play it since there is usually a dense population of young adults at a campus.
This is the perfect place to recruit some players. I was also thinking of free runners and parkour people as a target audience! I don't know where else to go
where content creators can come together and ask for help and share ideas and I'm really just looking for help from people in warmer locations because its
going to be a long winter and I want to get some testing done on this app! Thanks everyone for your positive vibes and I look forward to hearing your reactions :)

If you do post a video of you playing it please share the link here! I would love to see my vision in a real environment!
Here is the official website where you can find the app and all the socials. Thanks again my fellow content creators!