this is the week of nintendo

Mysterialdyne

Dedicated Gamer & Juvenile Diabetes Activist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
so as many of us know that this is the week that nintendo start content ID on youtube. now im not THAT scared but I want to make sure i wont get terminated.. only nintendo related thing i have on my channel is Pixelmon. Its a mod based off of pokemon for minecraft. However its not owned by nintendo, BUT the idea of pokemon is since it has it in the mod. This is why im not THAT scared. the mod of this is owned by several people who do different things with them. I know that this is more related to Minecraft than pokemon. So will i get content ID?

MudPlayz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nintendo started claiming videos a long time ago lmfao. What rock have you been under?

Mysterialdyne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nintendo started claiming videos a long time ago lmfao. What rock have you been under?
this is the week that they take it extremely serious. AKA they are going to be dicks about some youtubers using nintendo stuff in videos

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has it been a year already? Man, time is flying! What was the result? Did people delete their older videos to give Nintendo the middle finger or did people leave their content because it was a traffic generator?

Mysterialdyne

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
honestly i have no clue what people did but someone got over 1k subs a friend of mine and he has nintendo stuff and hasnt backed down

Video Game Cinema

Kicking names, and taking butts... I think?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
That's bad news for me then. :p

Reactions: JeriKane

MudPlayz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this is the week that they take it extremely serious. AKA they are going to be dicks about some youtubers using nintendo stuff in videos
they've done that for a while lol with all the new 3DS games that came out :p