This Annoys Me Every Night (a guide)

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Every night before bed I check this forum to see if I can learn something new that I can meditate on before bed. To help my channel. In the process I read posts from new YouTubers (disclaimer: I am new too) who are asking for advice on getting views, subs etc...

Naturally I want to see their channel (call me crazy). To either help them (I have a good grasp on SEO, and channel design IMO.) or to see how my channel stacks up.

But... I can't find their channel. Because the link under their post is the literal name of their channel. And it leads here
. To a page that says your channel does not exist.

A site like YTTalk can be a huge resource in gaining views, subscribers and feedback. You are completely wasting your time when you don't provide us with a useable link to your channel.

Step 1: visit your own channel.
Step 2: copy your URL (in search bar)
Step 3: Go to your YTTalk profile
Step 4: Replace URL with the real URL. (Hint: it should be similar to UcGjKdkdubHsksb-Jfjcons)

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have helped a lot of people with their channel links.

It's so annoying.

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i just tell them something like " well if you want any type of views your channel needs to exist first " that usually gets them to fix it.

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I go for the obvious route and say "your channel link isn't working". It's simple and effective

Reactions: xingcat

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I go for the obvious route and say "your channel link isn't working". It's simple and effective
Yup, right to the point, though the instructions here are good for new folks. It seems to be a regular issue here.