THINGS THAT PEOPLE HATE ON YT (NEVER DO THEM!)

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I have some thing to tell you guys and you should NEVER do these things.
Many fellow youtubers and viewers get really mad at this stuff.
1) NEVER self promote on other people's channels. Its just common sense. Its annoying
2) DON'T SO SHOUTOUT SUNDAYS!!! Oh my god I see so many thirsty youtubers doing this and it bothers everyone. Trust me.
3) Many people lied about subbing to someone's channel so that they can sub back. This is one of the most scummy tactics I have ever seen. It is dirty and annoying.
So I hope this helped you out. NEVER do these things cuz they can ruin your reputation as a youtuber and it makes you look thirst af. So don't do it and just enjoy yourself :)

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Also add dissing other YouTube Channels to this formula, or flat out hating on them... say Exposure videos are another thing :D

But yeah good tips.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also add dissing other YouTube Channels to this formula, or flat out hating on them... say Exposure videos are another thing :D

But yeah good tips.
Yea like click bait except to an extreme.

Golden Couch Gaming

Reaction score
The lying about subbing thing bothers me severely. Like man everyone in the youtube community should be supporting each other no matter how popular or unpopular. But that's my opinion. I'm always glad to sub to people or even give them a shout out if it means helping someone out as long as they would do the same back. Its only fair.

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The lying about subbing thing bothers me severely. Like man everyone in the youtube community should be supporting each other no matter how popular or unpopular. But that's my opinion. I'm always glad to sub to people or even give them a shout out if it means helping someone out as long as they would do the same back. Its only fair.
Yea i know but some people are just sick. It is so annoying

Reactions: Golden Couch Gaming

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love having things in common with someone about things that they hate. Just lets me know that it's not just me that thinks someones a d**k lmao. Too true tho. Clickbaiting threads on forums are not even hated, unless it's misleading. haha